Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It is filling up to its brim.

Wow, it's been almost a month not blogging.. I must have been busy or really lazy. Let's just say I was both. The school vacation has started ever since my last paper on the 29th...so I've been busy with FP, Cambodia trip briefing and just lazing around at home . At least I'm not lazing around all the time so my vacation so far is being distributed equally with activities I have . And not forgetting spending quality time with Loic :)

I have a few updates to share about. First and foremost Loic and I turned 3 two days back. It's was a very simple date. We had dinner for the very first time at Meatworks and it was so good! Like freaking good! I can still taste the beef hours after I eat it and it's just very very delicious. We then headed to Marina Bay to walk around and enjoy the breeze. It was a day well spent with him since we were both busy for the past week before the anniversary so it was really nice to be spending quality time with him.

The next good news is......FP is moving on to the finals for Drumzout competition!! Whoop whoop!! Ok la initially I didn't want us to get through but since thanks to that one bird that shitted on me...i guess luck was on my side... Nevertheless, I was really happy we got through cos secretly I wanted us to get through. Just the thought of having intense practices turns me off big time. Meh...

Lastly, I'm blogging through my phone now since there's not many people that is walking by now. So just to kill the time I have while working hehe!

No comments: