Monday, June 11, 2012

Incoming

How's everyone been? I know I know it has been a really really long time since I last blogged. I just didn't have the chance to sit still and blog either that or I'm just plain lazy to get my laptop started. I apologize for 'disappearing' for quite a while but I just had too many things going on, not that it's interesting or exciting but just too busy with school.


Anyhoo, I just happen to chance upon my friend's boyfriend, who is also a friend of mine, singing for her. A virtual present for her birthday. My heart just kind of sank right into my stomach. It's not that its bad or anything...it just got me thinking about things. Yes, I know you must be thinking - overthinking... But na'ah, just plainly thinking about the most random yet a-matter-of-fact thoughts about myself.

I just realized after watching that short video, I am not that type of person who will declare my love publicly for everyone to see. I'm more of a secretive type where I want to remain as low profile as possible. I mean yes I do blog about my other half occasionally but I just don't get it why must people blog about their love life for everyone to see and know about it, especially during their fights. It's worst when they blog about how they fight and how they patch things up. I mean c'mon guys..... it should be sth private only for the 2 of you to know. By letting others in on your relationship will just make them know your flaws and worst, they might even be the one to touch wood break you 2 up. Ok, I'm digressing.

Well, the point is I just don't know how I should improve upon myself. Be it being a daughter, sister or girlfriend. I'm constantly having this self-conflict recently which makes me angsty to a whole new level. Hais... what the hell did I just type.. I want to be away from buildings and just be surrounded by trees. Many of them with a good listening pair of ears.


Shall update you guys on my Cambodia trip soon and more happier posts, I promise.

No comments: