Thursday, October 30, 2014

the One

As of late, I've been thinking, questioning and just really thinking hard about everything. Well, mostly on life. It comes to the point whereby I'll have a huge headache just thinking about growing up, being an adult now, having the responsibilities for everything, money, what to do with my life after my contract job ends, marriage, money for marriage, money for everything.... Basically my life is in a mess right now and I don't really know how I should go about tackling it. I've been to attached with the fact whereby I can do it, I can get through it. But fact is, I just can't. 


After reading this post(this particular paragraph) by theshawllabel.com my tears started pouring out without me realising it.

"The thing about the dunya is that the more you chase after it, the more it eludes you. And the less you think about it, the more it comes close to you. We often worry about money and where our next meal will come from, when in fact Allah swt has reminded us countless times that He will provide for us in a variety of ways if we just make the effort to seek."

Guess I've been doing it wrong the whole time. Chasing the wrong things and being overly attached with what I want and not leave it up to Allah swt for handling all my affairs. 

No comments: