Sunday, February 02, 2014

Speaking your mind makes things worst but at least you'll feel better.

Sometimes as much as I'd like to speak my mind, it just comes out wrong. Either th way I structure my words or just generally people just don't get what I mean. I am constantly battling with sharing what I feel about almost anything. Just conscious about whatever i feel inside as when it's blurted out, th outcome always turns out worst or I will end up feeling bad about whatever I've said. It really is hard to share what you want to convey when your intention back fires you. And whenever I resist in telling truly how I feel, it eats me inside. So question is how do you handle a situation as such? Would you just keep it all to yourself and make th feeling go away or would you risk having your feelings out in th open and having it back fire you?

Well, th former sounds better.

No comments: