Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The past starts with I

Dear I,

It's been a while. You never seem to cross my mind each time I'm feeling down. Yet, you are the light that makes me sparkle like Edward. You remind me about how things were and it makes me miss you more. You have no idea. I wish to see you around but I doubt it'll happen any time soon reason being, time. It'd be nice to sit and have a quick chat over perhaps honey milk tea. It'd be great if I can be there with you now. Cos honestly, you make my life feel complete...then. Now, it's just different. The confidence you had in me was at the peak. Why did you leave? Your humour, being the social butterfly you are among your friends and just everything about you. You seem so...perfect. I want you back in my life. Please come back :'(


No comments: