Saturday, October 13, 2012

Jane by design

I have too many things I want to achieve, making it harder for me to achieve almost anything I want. So I've made myself a promise to slowly give myself time in achieving all my dreams. Slowly cos all just can't possibly happen at once. I'm no superhuman y'know! This applies to what I want to do with myself be it th clothes, shoes, bags etc I aim for or even wearing Braces.

Finally, I'm wide awake to truly understand that I need to focus on one "mission" before I can proceed on to another. I can finally see what I'm able to achieve if I do it step-by-step. This will help make me achieve what I want for the longest time, I hope. It is no wonder I can't fulfill what I want... Really. And it makes me feel so...suffocated and angry with myself for not being able to do what I aim for :(

So for starters, I am gna start preparing for my blogshop. Yes I know, "whathehell... You siao ah??" I am clearly aware about the fierce competition out there. But hey, it's one of th things I want to do for th longest time. And even if it fails, I know I did try and who knows it will make me know if it's what I Wna do for th rest of my life. In other words, knowing if it's my Passion. And I'm not saying I'll be sticking to blogshop only but to also hopefully open my very own physical store. So.... for now let's just go slow and steady. Hopefully, I'll be able to do it!

Wish me luck! :) & do support me yeah! Hehe

No comments: