Sunday, February 19, 2012

I wonder..

I've never felt this way before. Well maybe I have....but in different situation with the same context? Hmm.. Fact is, I'm just overwhelmed (not at a cross road) with things happening lately. Well 2 things in particular. The end of Semester 2.2 and SIP. Yes, I've finally ended my second year. And it sucks that I have to be separated from my current class :( This always happens whenever I grow too attached to people and it really sucks to part with them. I guess that's life..nothing stays the same. It's always changing...

I'm still in disbelief that 2 years has just passed by me. Thinking of it now, what Mr Fam told my class during Maths lesson is true. "Time really flies. Before you know it you will be in JC or Polytechnic and this too will happen so fast that before you know it you will already be out there working..." He said something along this line. It's true, everything is passing by like Flash running around the world for 7 days straight (okay, bad simile. But you get what I mean..) and it's true. Now my second year has ended, I need to prepare myself to enter the real world. SIP. This 3 letters scares me. I know I'm just interning for 3 months but I'm just not ready for it. I feel that I lack in so many ways. I just don't know what I want. And this scares and worries me a lot. Well, I guess I just have to find myself before I'm found.

No comments: