Thursday, December 20, 2012

Shady

It has been only the first week of break from school and I have yet to have my fair share of peaceful sleep. I guess it's just the thought of FYP and the question of what I'm gna do right after I graduate. It has been clouding my mind ever since I ended SIP. Never thought it would struck me so hard. Well I guess I just want the best for my parents and wanting or should I say giving th best to them scares me.

And no, my parents don't have a specific goal or plan for what they want me to be which is great cos I don't want to be pressurised by what they want me to do or to become. I really thank god for that. It's just hard for me cos... I don't really have a specific goal on what I Wna do or be which sucks cos my goal changes from time to time and it sucks cos I will always end up back at square one. It's tiring.

Anyhoo, I've been procrastinating since SIP period on my report. And no, I've yet to complete a 15 page report. So lazy.... But I need to complete this before I leave for KL next week if not, I'll not be enjoying myself there. I have to. Meh. & Why is time moving so fast?!



No comments: