Saturday, December 31, 2011

DA FAG?!?!!!!

2011. What a year I must say. As I'm typing this post, I have Effa's blog songs filling up the
almost silent morning. The clock is ticking and each letter I'm typing brings me closer to
ushering the New Year which will arrive sooner than I will ever know. I'm just grateful to have spent my 2011 with my loved ones and that hopefully 2012 will be a better one as compared to this year. This year is just......meh.

Just to fill you guys in on what I have been up to ever since my break started. Most of my time was spent with LoLo, Effa and a little with the family. I guess they are the only people I have to hang out with whenever holidays kicks in. To think of it, I don't really have many friends but I'm appreciative with what I have. Anyway, time spent with them differs though.


Let's start with Mr Koala, a new nickname I give LoLo since I felt he looks like one haha

We have been going for almost all the latest movies. Walking around aimlessly, with no money, around town just holding hands and having small conversations about almost anything and just branching it out to our past experience and just having moments reminiscing.

It's really nice to have someone special to be there for you whenever you need them, both emotionally and physically. Thankfully, this year, we finally managed to go somewhere we both really wanted to go ever since..ever? well at least for me haha Botanic Gardens. Yes, that's the one place I've always wanted to go to but just didn't have the time or I just didn't feel like going due to my constant chameleon mood change. This time round, I had my mind to it and I just had to go there if not it'll be one of my 2011 regret haha Anyway, the mini field trip there with LoLo was a fulfilling one, his cow-cheese-scrambled-eggs bread was part of the fulfillment (if this sentence even make sense? haha) Another part could be due to the success of our photo hunting, the one thing we've been looking forward to ever since I've got my hands on iphone. Sadly, that was the very day I fell sick and still am today :(

In summary, I just love spending time with this boy. He never fail to make me smile, cry, laugh and just he does everything a girl could ask for. Let's just say he's a package full of surprises just like Kinder Bueno, I love him.



Next up, my all time favourite horse hahaha I mean girl. Effaberizanbinhairuddin.


This girl is my one and only bestfriend I have in the world. I have many close friends in the past but I guess she was the only one that could stand who I was and still am and be able to stick with me through the highs and lows. We've been through so much together ever since Secondary 1, where there were a lot of dramas happening all the way through Secondary 5 where we both fell in love with 2 boys who are coincidentally best friends as well. It's funny how everything happened so fast and without even me realizing, we've been friends for almost a good 6 years. That's really long...

Wow! That is long haha I hope this friendship will continue till eternity and beyond. Can you imagine (if this were to happen it'll be so damn cool haha) us giving birth at the same time, just a room away? Wow! That will be a motherofgod moment haha Okay, maybe I'me just thinking too far but I wouldn't be surprise if that were to happen.

Anyway, this 2 weeks break I have (which is not enough..) I've been spending almost most of my time with her. We've been going out for shoe hunting, FP BBQ and practices, doing photo shop for my poster and just a random heart to heart talk at the Design canteen. I'm really happy that I got a chance to pour out my already full heart to her cos little did I know, she was feeling the exact same way as I am. Well, all I can say we always "janji seh" haha

All in all, I'm just really grateful to have her whenever I needed someone to talk to at any random time of the day. I guess she just play a big part of my life besides my family.And I'll never trade her for anyone else, I love her.



Not to forget my family. Although I've not been spending much time with them, I know they are the ones who will be there no matter the situation. My resolution for the next year will include me spending more time with them, insyaallah. I love them.


So let's usher 2012 with the warmest welcome ever. Hopefully it'll be better, I want it to be better.

No comments: